Uncoated Paper Bags (Uncoated Paper Bags)
Each quantity base on single design.
|Colour||4C x 0C (Printing on 1 side) CMYK|
|Printing||Diecut & Pasting|
|Lead Time||Referring to Working Days upon Confirmation of Artwork and Receipt of Full Payments|
|File Specification||Resolution: At least 300 DPI|
Colour Model : CMYK
Margin Size : 3mm Bleed all sides
File Size : 100 MB or Less
File Format : Acrobat PDF, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & JPG
- If designing is required, user is entitled to a maximum of 2 changes. Any changes thereafter is subject to an additional of $8 per change.
- Designing service excludes logo design.
- Users are responsible for their own artwork. For users who do not require any designing, files submitted must adhere to the specifications stated above.
- FattyPrint will not give any prior notification if the files submitted do not match the required specifications.
- Inclusive of standard packing.
- Additional charges apply for special packing requirements.
- All prices in Singapore Dollars and prices Exclude of GST.
- Payment methods include Paypal and eNets.
- All payments must be made upon placement of orders.
- Kindly send us the bank remittance advice or receipt of payment.
- Orders will only process upon receipt of full payment.
- All successful orders will be accompanied with an invoice via email.
- Delivery address must be provided upon submission of order.
- FattyPrint is not responsible for any costs incurred resulting late delivery for any incorrect delivery address given or late submissions of delivery address.
- Our delivery and courier services are contracted with our logistics partner. Our logistics partner staff and their service agent does not represent FattyPrint nor allow to act on behalf of Fatty Print for any disputes, any arrangements, any instructions and any agreements. All matters must feedback to FattyPrint Customer Services Team@ +65 6100 1266.
- Same day delivery services, files and orders submission must be submitted before 11am on the day, goods will be delivered by 8pm.
- Our working days lead time starting counting from the day of completion with payment and artwork confirmation.
- Delivery day(s) referring to working days not include Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.